tha_watcha
2020-03-12T23:41:32Z
Originally Posted by: tecman 

Today our forum works ok, and the last visit date/time block next to the current time magically reappeared.

So the only question remains: how to decrease the intense of that super-dark gray color used in info circles and make it lighter? If the forum bubbles using the same dark gray color will become lighter too, that would be very nice! TIA

In the default theme the secondary background color is a much lighter gray. But in the theme you are using I can see its almost black. So just change it to a lighter color in the scss file.

UserPostedImage
tecman
  •  tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF All-the-Time Topic Starter
2020-03-13T06:49:22Z
Yes, but the question is how to change this color. Here are my current settings from _variables.scss:

$primary:       $red !default;
$secondary:     $white !default;
$success:       $green !default;
$info:          $cyan !default;
$warning:       $orange !default;
$danger:        $orange !default;
$light:         $white !default;
$dark:          $gray-800 !default;

I tried to change $dark to say $gray-600, but this makes lighter only the top menu block (Search/Members/Team/...)
tha_watcha
2020-03-13T10:54:27Z
I think you need to change..

$gray-700: #444 !default;

UserPostedImage
tecman
  •  tecman
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF All-the-Time Topic Starter
2020-03-13T15:47:58Z
Well, redefining $gray-700 as #666 helps to make forum bubbles lighter. However, the info icons are still dark enough. If we can't make them lighter, can we remove them at all?
tha_watcha
2020-03-14T23:42:15Z
i changed

.text-secondary {
  color: $gray-600 !important;
}

in the bootswatch.scss and it makes the secondary class lighter
UserPostedImage