GothicWizard
2021-01-12T19:39:58Z
I am using the DNN version of YAF latest build and the auto save is diving me nuts popping up every 5 secs it seems, where do I change that to every 3 mins?

Also the HTML editor REALLY needs to have the upload image feature restored as well as a insert media buttons like the BBcode buttons on this editor.

Thank you for any help!
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2021-01-12T21:32:48Z
It'd depends which editor you selected in the host settings if you're using the dnn editor or the one of the yaf editors.

But all editors have the upload option. It's bellow the editor
UserPostedImage
GothicWizard
2021-01-12T22:49:47Z
The problem is I do NOT get the DNN editor option. I installed (I think your) DNN9 CKEditor provider but that option does not pop up in my YAF editor config page. My only options are this one, this BBEditor and a scaled back CKEditor. Just the ones built into YAFF. Not the editor I installed in DNN that other modules use.
tha_watcha
2021-01-13T05:35:25Z
To increase the Autosave delay change add the value to the editor config in ..\Scripts\CKEditor\ckeditor_init.js or ..\Scripts\CKEditor\ckeditor_initbbcode.js

and add...

saveDetectionSelectors: "a[id*='_PostReply'],a[id*='Cancel'],a[id*='_Preview']",
delay : xx

xx would be the value in seconds

UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.