Zero2Cool
2011-06-06T15:36:44Z
Currently, this for adding a YouTube video, but is it possible to add a YouTube button rather than clicking a button then selecting it via drop down menu? I'd like to add several things such as Marquee, Spoiler, Strikethrough, etc as one click buttons if possible.
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2011-06-07T09:46:47Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Currently, this for adding a YouTube video, but is it possible to add a YouTube button rather than clicking a button then selecting it via drop down menu? I'd like to add several things such as Marquee, Spoiler, Strikethrough, etc as one click buttons if possible.

Currently this is only possible when you modify the source code, there is no other way to modify the editor. Maybe that will be possible in future versions.

But you can use ckeditor for that, you can modify it over the js config files.

UserPostedImage
tha_watcha
2011-06-14T15:00:11Z

Originally Posted by: tha_watcha 

Currently this is only possible when you modify the source code, there is no other way to modify the editor. Maybe that will be possible in future versions.

But you can use ckeditor for that, you can modify it over the js config files.

Would adding several more BBCode buttons be difficult to accomplish? Or is there another BBCode editor out there that has many more options that we could use?

I haven't had a chance to check out the source code because I'm not able to get a site running off my local machine.

No it's not really complicated, but as I wrote before ckeditor as bbcode editor is the best solution for that.
UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.