Clutz134
  •  Clutz134
  • 53% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2015-03-04T13:13:52Z
My forum is not too big so everyone has Notification type 20, notification on all posts and topics.
However some topics people do not have access to but still receive an email with the first part of the post.

Is there a way I can either make it so that it does not show the start of the message or correct it so all post and all topics means all that you have authorised access to?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2015-03-05T09:28:45Z
Originally Posted by: Clutz134 

My forum is not too big so everyone has Notification type 20, notification on all posts and topics.
However some topics people do not have access to but still receive an email with the first part of the post.

Is there a way I can either make it so that it does not show the start of the message or correct it so all post and all topics means all that you have authorised access to?

Thanks for bringing this up, i almost forgot about this issue. It is a bug, at the moment there is no check if the user has access right or not.

I logged the issue in to the issue tracker so it wont be forgotten again.

UserPostedImage
Clutz134
  •  Clutz134
  • 53% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2015-03-05T14:38:21Z
How will I know when there is a solution?
Zero2Cool
2015-03-05T16:13:48Z
Originally Posted by: Clutz134 

How will I know when there is a solution?

https://github.com/YAFNET/YAFNET/issues/247 

Subscribe to that issue and you will receive an email when it has been closed.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.