SteBruBra
  •  SteBruBra
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2017-03-12T15:54:04Z
Hello together,

I've an installation of an old 1.9.5 RC1. which was customized a little bit.

I want to install a new, clean one with the latest version (works fine). Now I need to import the stored data (4000 user, many many topics) in the new installation. This won't work, because the indexes. Is there a solution for this scenario?

Thanks,

Stephan
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2017-03-14T14:44:10Z
Originally Posted by: SteBruBra 

Hello together,

I've an installation of an old 1.9.5 RC1. which was customized a little bit.

I want to install a new, clean one with the latest version (works fine). Now I need to import the stored data (4000 user, many many topics) in the new installation. This won't work, because the indexes. Is there a solution for this scenario?

Thanks,

Stephan

And you can not simply upgrade your existing installation? the only other option would be to drop all indices's.
UserPostedImage
SteBruBra
  •  SteBruBra
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2017-03-14T15:04:45Z
Hi,

No. The upgrade fails anytime we tried.

We've made a copy of all files and a copy of the databas. On this, we want to run the upgrade. But everytime we tried, it's missing tables (e.g. UserStyles) or columns.
In the Upgradepackage (folder mssql) are two subsolders - install and upgrade. It seems, that it uses the install scripts?!!? Any suggerstions? The blank installation works fine.

Thank so far.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.