infinitep
2008-06-08T18:11:14Z
I did the workaround in my other thread 'Integrating with current ASP.net site - error on install' and selected a current user as the administrator. However when I login as this user and select the 'admin' options I get the following error. Note I am trying to integrate with current ASP.net site database using the web.config that follows.

Server Error in '/' Application.

The settings property 'Location' was not found.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyNotFoundException: The settings property 'Location' was not found.

Source Error:

Line 31: </td>
Line 32: <td class="post">
Line 33: <%# BBCode.EncodeHTML( PageContext.GetProfile( Eval("Name").ToString() ).Location ) %>
Line 34: </td>
Line 35: <td class="post">

Source File: c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forum\pages\admin\admin.ascx Line: 33

<roleManager enabled="true">
<providers>
<clear/>
<add name="AspNetSqlRoleProvider"
connectionStringName="ConnectionString"
applicationName="/"
type="System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider"/>
</providers>
</roleManager>
<profile enabled="true" defaultProvider="AspNetSqlProfileProvider">
<properties>
<add name="EmailCode" type="System.String"/>
</properties>
<providers>
<clear />
<add name="AspNetSqlProfileProvider"
connectionStringName="ConnectionString"
applicationName="/"
type="System.Web.Profile.SqlProfileProvider"/>
</providers>
</profile>

[url=http://craigwhiteman.blogspot.com.au/]Capt. ArkCAW HonourNRespect- Need an Ark? I Noah Guy![url]
Sponsor
wesclyburn
2008-06-08T21:19:22Z
You need to add the inherits attribute to your <Profile> secion. Like this:
<profile defaultProvider="CustomizedProfileProvider" enabled="true" inherits="YAF.Classes.Utils.YafUserProfile">
infinitep
2008-06-09T23:46:02Z
thanks that did the trick.
[url=http://craigwhiteman.blogspot.com.au/]Capt. ArkCAW HonourNRespect- Need an Ark? I Noah Guy![url]

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.