ChopperCharles
2008-07-24T19:29:56Z
I am currently with webhost4life. The support there is virtually nonexistent, and my site goes down at least 5 or 6 times a year. I want to wash my hands of them.

What I need is not complicated. I need nice looking forum software, similar to Community Server. I need to be able to manage my site and databases without having to write a single line of code. That means, I need the forum software to be able to trim old posts and keep the database size down to a minimum. I need to be able to customize the look of my pages without downloading anything extra and without having to write code. Basically, I want my site to look more or less like this one, and continue to run smoothly with little to no interaction on my part.

A gallery and stuff is nice, but all I *really* need are working forums that stay working and don't blow up my database quota. And I never want to have to touch code for any reason - the admin pages should be enough to change any and every setting.

If YAF can do all of this, I am ready to switch.

Charles.
Sponsor

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.