mikebest1
  •  mikebest1
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2009-05-29T11:24:28Z
YAF is up and running on yet another web site. i guess it's no news, it's great..!

Hiring Nation   is a free Application tracking system(ATS) or Recruiting software.

We wanted to build a community before the launch the software so that people can take part in development process and we can get the word out. we searched for a good free forum and no surprise best one was YAF.

Till now we had a good time working with it, we only miss function to add custom keywords in meta tags, other than than it's really great product.

thanks a ton for this great product, it has saved us at least 2-3 months.

Thank you for a great product! YAF IS COOL!
Sponsor
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-05-30T13:11:29Z
You're welcome! Great site! Keywords/clouds are on the feature addition list!
Saraski
2009-06-11T21:43:50Z
That is odd, why would you do that, the question is within the Terms and Conditions, is it not? Hiring Nation have done the same have they not.
However if a questions is not within your parameters then I guess it would be good to know why.

Agreed I am not a programmer you are. I spend alot of time helping others on other forums, and would never think to delete a thread that was not offensive which mine was NOT. If making a donation would be the answer because YAF who is already saving alot of my time and money then so be it.

I guess if I knew how to write code I could code a "Delete Post" button here <---->

Mek
  •  Mek
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-06-11T22:24:36Z
Wasnt' me who deleted your post, but you should start a new thread if you have a problem mate. This is advertising new instances of YAF.

UserPostedImage 

"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"

When I post FP:Mek in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
Saraski
2009-06-12T01:43:11Z
I asked if it was possible to remove the the sections "Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET" or at least remove the links, happy to give you credit and of couse you deserve
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2009-06-12T11:55:56Z
I deleted your post because it was way off topic. It's not a big deal to re-post in the appropriate place.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.