dreamlc
  •  dreamlc
  • 53.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2010-03-07T19:33:36Z
when setup YAF, Error:

FILE:
mssql/constraints.sql

ERROR:
For DROP INDEX, you must give both the table and the index name, in the form tablename.indexname.

content :

/* COMMENT OUT THE SQL BELOW FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH SQL SERVER 2000 */

/***** VIEWS ******/

/****** Object: Index [yaf_vaccess_user_UserForum] Script Date: 09/28/2009 22:30:20 ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.indexes WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[yaf_vaccess_user]') AND name = N'yaf_vaccess_user_UserForum_PK')
DROP INDEX [yaf_vaccess_user_UserForum_PK] ON [dbo].[yaf_vaccess_user]



help me! thanks
Sponsor
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2010-03-08T05:06:55Z
The MS SQL Server is ...
The Yet Another Forum version is ...
dreamlc
  •  dreamlc
  • 53.6% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2010-03-08T07:10:04Z
bbobb wrote:

The MS SQL Server is ...
The Yet Another Forum version is ...



I using version
SQL Server 2000
YAF 1.9.4 RC

thanks
daoustma
2010-03-08T09:17:45Z
dreamlc wrote:

bbobb wrote:

The MS SQL Server is ...
The Yet Another Forum version is ...



I using version
SQL Server 2000
YAF 1.9.4 RC

thanks



I had the same problem, the solution is in the text you posted.


Quote:

/* COMMENT OUT THE SQL BELOW FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH SQL SERVER 2000 */



Edit the script, re-run the installation.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.

Powered by Resharper Donate with PayPal button

Project Twitter Updates

Copyright © YetAnotherForum.NET & Ingo Herbote. All rights reserved