tommy382
I just upgrade from 1.9.4Final 1.9.5RC1. I noticed the theme "Flat Earth" is not available anymore. How do I get this theme back?

Also, changing the theme to "Mobile" just to test and after that, I can't go anywhere any more. The error is "CS0103: The name 'Mession' does not exist in the current context" on this line:

DateTime lastRead = Mession.GetForumRead((int) row["ForumID"]);
Sponsor
tha_watcha
The flat earth was removed because it looks so outdated, if you wantit back download an older yaf version from sourceforge. But it wont be supported and you have to modify it for 1.9.5. A lot have changed for the themes.

The Mobile themes are currently in alpha stadium, its only a sneak peak for version 2.0. so dont use them in production, only for testing.
UserPostedImage
tommy382
Oh no! I tried all the themes in 1.9.5 but still like the Flat Earth theme most. I don't know much about CSS to mod it for 1.9.5 myself :o(.
bbobb
 tommy382 , I'm the theme fun too, but maintaining so many themes is very difficult. Use cleanslate or one of the  tha_watcha themes with green color scheme.
The latest quite good and based on the same template, I've only switched off js mouse on text mouse hover color, which irritates me personally and makes more difficult to read text.
tha_watcha
Yes bbobb you are right its not usable when the hole post is highlighted. I changed it a bit.
UserPostedImage
tha_watcha
tommy382 wrote:

Oh no! I tried all the themes in 1.9.5 but still like the Flat Earth theme most. I don't know much about CSS to mod it for 1.9.5 myself :o(.

I Tested it with 1.9.5 it will still work without any Problems

UserPostedImage
Jaben
Attached is FlatEarth Legacy Theme for YAF. You can use it with v1.9.5 -- but it's not being updated anymore.
File Attachment(s):
LegacyTheme-FlatEarth.zip (144kb) downloaded 33 time(s).

tommy382
Anyone experiencing issues with this theme (Flat Earth) in IE6 browsers? On 1.9.4Final, IE6 users can't see the "you are here link" (Board Nam >> Category Name >> Forum Name >> Sub-folder Name...) unless they hover the mouse pointer near where that line is suppose to appear. Then that like would reappear. But then newbies won't know where that line should appear in the first place! I don't see this issue anymore with the new themes in 1.9.5 but not sure if the fix came from the theme or from the code (moving from 1.9.4 to 1.9.5).
tommy382
tha_watcha wrote:

tommy382 wrote:

Anyone got a good images for these missing pictures:
1. AtomFeed.jpg
2. Mask.gif
3. Poll_choice.png
4. Poll_question.png
tha_watcha
tommy382 wrote:

tha_watcha wrote:

tommy382 wrote:

Anyone got a good images for these missing pictures:
1. AtomFeed.jpg
2. Mask.gif
3. Poll_choice.png
4. Poll_question.png

You could use the files from the other themes, there are all the same.
UserPostedImage