Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
The out-of-the-box functionality and configuration comes with jQuery not properly scoped, so it overrides the styles of the DNN site, in many bad ways. There's also jQuery conflicts that end up breaking due to it being loaded more than once, from different locations. What are people doing to get back these things?
Regarding jQuery UI that will be completly removed in the next release.
For the other jquery issues can you be more specific what errors exactly you get? So i can look in to it and find a solution!
I haven't looked deeply into it yet, because it looked like a standard issue where the module was loading jQuery in addition to the core and/or skin. I can confirm that the skin is using the core method to include jQuery. Again, I haven't yet troubleshot the module's inclusion, mainly because it's only affecting people with page-level edit permissions.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.