AZ_2017
Hi,
I am trying to add a new Feature similar to enabling users to send daily email notifications. I am a developer at our company and new to YAF (1 day old) and therefore don't know much about apart from spending a half day trying to figure out the solution. I used Help in the main menu and typed 'emails' and got the results:
Help results 
The result shows that users should be able to have that functionality under the Edit Profile -> User Control Panel -> Email Notification Preferences. But when I navigate myself to that link using our company YAF, as an admin user, I can only see 4 headings: About You, Location, Time Zone and Forum Settings. But under the Forum Settings there is nothing.

Can anyone please suggest if do I need to add it myself manually? If yes then it means someone switched it off the funcationality when they setup in the first place?

Thank you and I appreciate for any suggestions
tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: AZ_2017

Hi,
The result shows that users should be able to have that functionality under the Edit Profile -> User Control Panel -> Email Notification Preferences. But when I navigate myself to that link using our company YAF, as an admin user, I can only see 4 headings: About You, Location, Time Zone and Forum Settings. But under the Forum Settings there is nothing.

Can anyone please suggest if do I need to add it myself manually? If yes then it means someone switched it off the funcationality when they setup in the first place?

Thank you and I appreciate for any suggestions

Are you sure you go to the correct page? You describe the Edit Profile Page not the Email Notifications page. what version of yaf is that?

UserPostedImage
AZ_2017
Yes, it is in Control Panel -> Edit Profile.
I also have 3 radio buttons and 2 checkboxes, one for "Receive once daily digest/summary of activity?" under Email Notification Preferences, which I have ticked yesterday but haven't received any emails.

Any suggestions please as to where can I find the right setting, if at all exists. Or do I need to amend the code in my Visual Studio solution?

Thanks
tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: AZ_2017

Yes, it is in Control Panel -> Edit Profile.
I also have 3 radio buttons and 2 checkboxes, one for "Receive once daily digest/summary of activity?" under Email Notification Preferences, which I have ticked yesterday but haven't received any emails.

Any suggestions please as to where can I find the right setting, if at all exists. Or do I need to amend the code in my Visual Studio solution?

Thanks

Yes i have the same issue. i don't know yet what is the problem. It will take some time to see why the digest send doesn't work

UserPostedImage
AZ_2017
Thanks for your reply.