Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I would like to completely do away with Intelligencia.UrlRewriter since it messes up a lot of things. In my case, it's impossible to open RadEditor dialogs due to this rewriter. I tried changing the setting in app config to false for this, but it did not help; I still do not get the normal urls with .aspx in them.
<add key="YAF.EnableURLRewriting" value="false"/>
How would I completely get rid of this rewriter module?
After some playing around, I found the following to work. There are 2 steps needed to completely disable the URlRewriter module.
- Set the flag for URL rewriting to false in app.config file as shown in my original post
- Also, remove all the rules in UrlRewriter.config file ( or simply comment all rules) leaving the outer rewriter tags uncommented
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.