tecman
I see many 'Clickable elements too close together' issues for the form pages in the Google Search Console after upgrade to YAF 2.2.4.14. You added the notice about using cookies in that release, and now Google bot excludes the forum pages from the Google index because the Close and More Details buttons are very close to each other:
2018-11-16_15h58_25.png
Can you fix this problem in the nearest update? Or maybe, we can fix something in a CSS or ASCX forum source file ourselves?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
Yes it will be fixed in the next release! you can update it manually if you want. take a look at my commit...

https://github.com/YAFNE...605f03dd8c5e2338a59ac640 
UserPostedImage
tecman
I looked at the fixed forum.css. As I understood, the following new style should fix the problem:
.cookiealert .acceptcookies{margin-right:10px !important;vertical-align:baseline;}

However, I found the same style inside the actual forum.min.css on the server. But this does not help.
And really, if I inspect the Close or More Details button with DevTools, I see that all the margin values for the buttons in the computed styles equal zero.
What is wrong?
tha_watcha
Yes sorry on the server you need change the forum.min.css. Did you clear the browser cache? Otherwise the updated Cas file will not be loaded?
UserPostedImage
tecman
I meant the forum.MIN.css on the server, not forum.css. But it seems I did something wrong that time. Today I've done what you suggested - an voila, now it works. Thank You!

BTW, why do you specify the margin in pixels? Wouldn't it be better to use points for this? Just thinking about high-resolution monitors and smartphone displays with high pixel density.
tecman
Upgraded to the v2.2.4.15. Now the Close and More Details buttons are positioned like this:
2019-03-05_17h20_57.png
Is it by design?? A very strange layout....
tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: tecman 

Upgraded to the v2.2.4.15. Now the Close and More Details buttons are positioned like this:
2019-03-05_17h20_57.png
Is it by design?? A very strange layout....

Which theme?

UserPostedImage
tecman
The Theme field in the Board Settings is set to 'So Fresh, So Clean', but I think it has nothing to do with the mobile theme. The Mobile Theme parameter is set to the only possible value 'YAF Mobile'.
tha_watcha
Did you clear the browser cache? Which browser are you using? So far i can not reproduce this.
UserPostedImage