Well, I experimented with the YAF CSS code. It seems, the following setting in themes\Yafmobile\theme.css makes Code blocks look more-or-less adequate to other Quote and Attachment blocks in the same thread:

.yafnet div.code div, .yafnet div.code {
    max-width: 65vw;
}

( the original setting was 85vw )

BTW, you can reproduce all layout problems I get on my Android smartphone using the device emulation  in Chrome DevTools on a big pc (hope, you know this tool). It allowed me to reproduce exactly the same layout I see on my Android smartphone on my pc with Windows 10.
Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
Yes i use the tool. But when i view your forum everything is okay. even the buttons

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.
  •  Germany
  • Was thanked: 1215 time(s) in 1040 post(s)
Now Code blocks look good as I changed their width to 65vw. You can use the DevTools and temporarily change this setting to the default value of 85vw to see the problem.
Topic Starter
  • tecman
    100%
Originally Posted by: tecman

Now Code blocks look good as I changed their width to 65vw. You can use the DevTools and temporarily change this setting to the default value of 85vw to see the problem.

Ah okay i change it.
UserPostedImage
  • tha_watcha
    100%
  • Medals:
    Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.
  •  Germany
  • Was thanked: 1215 time(s) in 1040 post(s)