Ioklahoman
2019-12-19T19:49:38Z
I am admin and have host privileges in Board 1 but not in any other boards created after changing to a multi board setup.

Board 1 was created before going to a multi board setup.

After multi board setup, and now having the numbered folders, the host options are not available.

Also when I am logged into board 1 as admin (with host options available) the users from the multi board setup is not visible or available.

How do I enable/Create the Host when going from single board to multi board configuration?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2019-12-20T06:47:45Z
Each board is threaded individually. There is no user sharing between boards.

However the host user that creates a new board is also new host user of the new board. Other host users are not imported to new boards.
UserPostedImage
Ioklahoman
2019-12-20T14:45:34Z
Thanks for the helpful info. I have not noticed information on "Sync All Membership Users"; When clicked It seemed to import all users from another Board.

Just to be sure ...
If the "Membership Application Name" is blank when creating a New Board ...
and the New Board uses the Application Name in the web config ...
Will the New Board Still have an individual Thread with User and Host separation?
tha_watcha
2019-12-20T17:20:24Z
Yes sure. Leaving it blank uses de default membership provider. It only means you could use different providers for each board
UserPostedImage

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.