Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
3 Pages123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline tha_watcha  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 8:43:45 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1147 time(s) in 977 post(s)
I am Currently Creating a Skin with CSS3 Features, for example Buttons without Images, and round Corners and CSS Gradients

Currently it Contains 6 Different Color Versions (Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange and Red Version)

...See The Screenshots

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

All ToolTips are skinned
UserPostedImage

Download
http://www.watchersnet.de/Downloads/tabid/53/rrcid/51/rrscid/57/rreid/394/rrpid/1/rrepp/10/Default.aspx

Edited by user Thursday, June 3, 2010 7:14:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked tha_watcha for this useful post.
doxa123 on 10/17/2010(UTC)
Sponsor
Offline bbobb  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 9:31:54 AM(UTC)
bbobb

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.Medal of Honor for a YAF Database Key Player: Holds the key to YAF database. Bow down!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given for answering tons of support questions and generally helping the community.Medal of Honor for the Support Knight: Given to a community member who has answered lots of support questions.

Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 288 time(s) in 254 post(s)
Looks promising, but don't forget that CSS3 is not really supported by the bulk of browsers.
http://acid3.acidtests.org/
Offline tha_watcha  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 9:50:52 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

I know that the problem browser is always the Internet Explorer.

But i write the css for all Browsers to make it legacy Compatible, only the round corners where not visible

PS: My Browser shows 100/100 in acid test Cheesy Grin
Offline tha_watcha  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2010 8:13:19 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

My Green-Grey Theme is now ready for Download

http://www.watchersnet.d.../1/rrepp/10/Default.aspx

See the First Post for Updated Screenshots
thanks 2 users thanked tha_watcha for this useful post.
herman_herman on 5/30/2010(UTC), Jaben on 5/31/2010(UTC)
Offline bbobb  
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:48:15 PM(UTC)
bbobb

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.Medal of Honor for a YAF Database Key Player: Holds the key to YAF database. Bow down!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given for answering tons of support questions and generally helping the community.Medal of Honor for the Support Knight: Given to a community member who has answered lots of support questions.

Man
Russian Federation

Just a notion.
Your rounded corners are not visible in IE and SafariCrying or Very sad.
Some tooltips don't work.
You'll never get a cross-browser skin without images as borders.
Really, it could be cool to have a possibility to implement complex borders with rounded corners, but it's impossible without images.
And the image links should be in css files somehow to provide skins support.
Maybe Jaben knows how to make it smart.
YAF doesn't have many skins, and it would be possible to make cool skins.
Offline tha_watcha  
#6 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2010 6:28:34 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

Hmh but for me it works in safari

UserPostedImage

I used webkit properties which safari understands.

For IE there are two solution

1. Use Images
2. Use jquery Plugin without images (But i don´t know if its possible to attach JS to a Theme)
3. Or Wait for IE9 Which already supports the border-radius feature BigGrin

Can You tell which Tooltips doesnt work, so i can fix it?
Offline Jaben  
#7 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2010 9:32:02 PM(UTC)
Jaben

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.YAF.NET Supporter: Loves YAF.NET!YAF.NET Supporter: Supports our efforts. Thank you.Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given to a community member who tirelessly answers tons of support questions.

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 199 post(s)
tha_watcha wrote:

UserPostedImage

I used webkit properties which safari understands.

For IE there are two solution

1. Use Images
2. Use jquery Plugin without images (But i don´t know if its possible to attach JS to a Theme)
3. Or Wait for IE9 Which already supports the border-radius feature BigGrin

Looks great, the_watcha! ThumpUp If you don't mind, I'd like to include it with final. As of RC2, themes support adding JS. Take a look at the cleanSlate JS in the latest release.
Offline bbobb  
#8 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2010 10:41:49 PM(UTC)
bbobb

Man
Russian Federation

tha_watcha wrote:

You're right, I had the damn problem, when Safari caches some things.
UserBox doesn't work, you can look a herman_herman commit a long time ago to find out how it can be fixed.
RSS links images are not displayed.
In all other ways it looks IMHO gut. Smile
Offline tha_watcha  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2010 7:10:24 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

Quote:
If you don't mind, I'd like to include it with final.

Yes great idea, i have no problem to share the skin. But i will make some other colors like blue, red and orange.

Quote:
If you don't mind, I'd like to include it with final. As of RC2, themes support adding JS. Take a look at the cleanSlate JS in the latest release.

Yes thx i found it looks like the jquery plugins doesnt work with the tables. That leaves it to the Images solution which takes some time.

Quote:

UserBox doesn't work, you can look a herman_herman commit a long time ago to find out how it can be fixed.

I found it, and the UserBox is now also skined. See the 3th Screenshot in the First Post Cheesy Grin

Quote:

RSS links images are not displayed.

Fixed Skin is Updated to Version 1.01
Offline bbobb  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 1, 2010 5:13:04 PM(UTC)
bbobb

Man
Russian Federation

Take notice on missing male.gif and female.gif images. They are used to display a user gender icon in userbox(if enabled).
Offline tha_watcha  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2010 6:34:10 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

Themes-ColorGrey 1.02
- Added Missing Gender Icons
- Added Blue Version

Download

View Online Version http://www.watchersnet.de/Service/Forum.aspx

Here is a Preview of next version. All Standard Tooltips are skinned now (Not for IE)

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Wednesday, June 2, 2010 6:52:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline tha_watcha  
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2010 7:20:16 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

Themes-ColorGrey 1.03
- Added Black Version
- Added Grey Version
- Added Orange Version
- Added Red Version
- All standard ToolTips of Links, Images and Buttons are skinned with jQuery Plugin TipTip (Not for MSIE)

Download

UserPostedImage

P.S: I currently gave up on the Round Corner Solution for IE, it works with jquery but its to slow to transform all elements.
thanks 6 users thanked tha_watcha for this useful post.
balbes on 6/3/2010(UTC), herman_herman on 6/3/2010(UTC), bbobb on 6/3/2010(UTC), Jaben on 6/3/2010(UTC), Kamyar on 6/6/2010(UTC), cagliostro on 9/2/2010(UTC)
Offline herman_herman  
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 3, 2010 10:06:22 AM(UTC)
herman_herman

Medals: Medal of Honor for the SQL Scout: Medal for kicking ass at SQL and helping with database development.Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.Medal of Honor for The Eyes of the Community: Given for being a community hawk, always watching and helping fellow users.

Man
Iran (Islamic Republic Of)

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Really nice job.Thanks
Half of my life was elapsed in front of monitors, waiting for progress bars to reach their 100%.
Offline tha_watcha  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:46:03 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

Themes-ColorGrey 1.05
UserPostedImage

- Reworked The Skin Collection Much much cleaner look Now Cheesy Grin
- I Dropped Most of the Dark Grey Colors and i replaced them with White
- Some New Icons

Download

Online Version Here

http://www.watchersnet.d...WatchersNET%20Forum.aspx

Edited by user Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:47:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked tha_watcha for this useful post.
Kamyar on 7/21/2010(UTC)
Offline Kamyar  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 11:56:26 AM(UTC)
Kamyar

Medals: Mod Developer Medal of Honor: Wrote a kick-ass Mod and contributed back to the community.Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 47 post(s)
tha_watcha wrote:
Themes-ColorGrey 1.05
UserPostedImage

- Reworked The Skin Collection Much much cleaner look Now Cheesy Grin
- I Dropped Most of the Dark Grey Colors and i replaced them with White
- Some New Icons

Download

Online Version Here

http://www.watchersnet.d...WatchersNET%20Forum.aspx

Love it. Thanks for sharing.
If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0