Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
The title says it all really. A nice simple question: Can MS SQL2008 be used to install YAF? I know the sys reqs don't mention it but I'd like a definitive answer if it's possible or not.
Thanks for any help
not seen any issues when i've been developing on 2008 with YAF :p
"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"
When I post FP:Mek
in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
This forum is running on SQL2008.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.