Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
We have the version 195rc1 on our testsite to test the forum before we go live (will probably wait till the release itself, but anyways...)
People have reported that they can vote multiple times. They place a vote and press 🔙, so they go to the previous page and vote again.
They say they do get a message they already have voted, but the vote is added anyway. This way they can vote as many times as they want. The vote security was set to IP.
I think there is an option in HOST settings to prevent this by IP or something.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.