Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I'm in the process of rewriting my entire website and when it launches I will be upgrading from 188.8.131.52 to 1.9.5.x. I've runt he upgrade on a test DB and everything works fine.
My question is this:
I've been running the old version for years now and I have many other parts of my website that utilize the UserID. Now that I've upgraded the forum is that no longer a useful ID for users? Should I be using ProviderUserKey now? I have tons of other tables that store things for my users and they all use UserID. Will I have to convert all of the other places I've used UserID to use ProviderUserKey instead?
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.