Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer Topic Starter
2011-07-01T17:16:00Z
Can you guys update me on your current status -- specifically Ingo and Vladimir as you guys have been the most active recently.

Seems like we've hit a good point of stability with enough changes to move to v1.9.6...

Thoughts?
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2011-07-01T17:52:44Z
I am currently making the final touches on the last Help Topic i will add, a Complete documentation of all bbcodes, what they do and how to use them.

Then We can make a release in the very soon.
UserPostedImage
bbobb
  •  bbobb
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer
2011-07-01T20:21:13Z
It has bugs. But mostly they're UI bugs. I can well see them but don't have time for fixing.
I'd say it's rather untested after features were added and 'pro' code relocations were done.

Push moderation button in topics for example. Links in topic scripts like TreeView swithcher and
in the adjusent drop down don't work for Linux users, bbcode problems with strange remanants...
Jaben
  •  Jaben
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Developer Topic Starter
2011-07-02T14:06:31Z
Thanks for pointing that out, Vladimir, yeah... the moderate button isn't working for some reason.
tha_watcha
2011-07-02T14:46:33Z
Originally Posted by: Jaben 

Thanks for pointing that out, Vladimir, yeah... the moderate button isn't working for some reason.

Should be fixed now. also the other issue Vladimir mentioned.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2011-07-02T23:11:36Z
Really awesome work guys and it's greatly appreciated. This release is gonna be great.

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.