sumnone
I was trying to change my theme to the different colors and it kept wiping out the "Board Settings" to where I couldn't even modify the "Board Settings" any longer and I had to go into the database and modify the registry table to set it back to "cleanSlate.xml." Anyway, long story short, I modified the color themes so that they work for me now. I also cleaned up some of the formatting in the other themes. I attached them in case anyone else is running into the same issue. One note, I had to delete the individual theme directory (BlackGrey, BlueGrey, etc.)(after making a backup), in order for the files to get copied over properly. Also, don't forget to Unblock the zip file (Right click the zip, Properties, Unblock).
File Attachment(s):
Themes.zip (971kb) downloaded 28 time(s).

Windows 2003 Server (IIS 6)
SQL 2005
.NET 4 Framework
YAF 1.9.5.5 RTW
Sponsor
sumnone
I just noticed that some of the images are missing from the color themes. Since I copied the cleanSlate theme to fix the color themes, you'll need to copy the missing images (i.e. topic_new.gif, etc.) from the cleanslate directory to the color themes directories.
SQL 2005
.NET 4 Framework
YAF 1.9.5.5 RTW
sumnone
And one more...here is the color themes with their color colded icons. If you do what I mentioned above, you'll wind up with the tan colored folders like in this forum. I went back and changed the files references back to what the theme originally called for. The zip is attached.
File Attachment(s):
Themes.zip (1,130kb) downloaded 28 time(s).

SQL 2005
.NET 4 Framework
YAF 1.9.5.5 RTW