GTAForums.ie
Hello there,

Can you please help me install YAF (Yet Another Forum) please?
If someone can install it for me, please send me a PM.

If you want your website advertised in my signature, just PM me.
bbobb
  • Medals:Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.Medal of Honor for a YAF Database Key Player: Holds the key to YAF database. Bow down!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given for answering tons of support questions and generally helping the community.Medal of Honor for the Support Knight: Given to a community member who has answered lots of support questions.
It's almost unbelievable, but even in Ireland ASP.NET requires web.config instead of a recommended-bla-bla-bla-web.config 🙂
tha_watcha
  • Medals:Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.
Originally Posted by: GTAForums.ie

Hello there,

Can you please help me install YAF (Yet Another Forum) please?
If someone can install it for me, please send me a PM.

You need ASP.NET Server (Host) first, looks like the Host of your site only Supports php and mysql

UserPostedImage