Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I would like to add a new drop down list to the registration page, I managed to do the label and the drop down list but now I need to populate the drop down list with three names (Teacher, Student, Parent). The problem is I couldn't find the ID of the drop down list on the register.ascx.cs.
Could someone please guide how to do this, I'm new to YAF so I may lack the functions that it has to offer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks beforehand 🙂
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.