squirrel
  •  squirrel
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • YAF Leader Topic Starter
2012-07-14T23:01:42Z
What would be the maximum 'reputation' value allowed in the reputation bar settings? We set ours to 3000, and users with less than 100 points have a 'neutral' bar that is 50% filled, and users like myself with about 1900 reputation show about 90% with Honored --

Is the bar drawn on a 'scale' or is it broken down into 'sections' like 10/20/30/40 percent, etc.?

I almost think I need to just flush out all the old points values and start with the reputation from scratch on the new version to start getting proper 'numbers' instead of it being based on the old points data then being updated by the new reputation option...

If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend 
Sponsor
tha_watcha
2012-07-15T04:19:27Z
Originally Posted by: squirrel 

What would be the maximum 'reputation' value allowed in the reputation bar settings? We set ours to 3000, and users with less than 100 points have a 'neutral' bar that is 50% filled, and users like myself with about 1900 reputation show about 90% with Honored --

Is the bar drawn on a 'scale' or is it broken down into 'sections' like 10/20/30/40 percent, etc.?

I almost think I need to just flush out all the old points values and start with the reputation from scratch on the new version to start getting proper 'numbers' instead of it being based on the old points data then being updated by the new reputation option...

The maximum value would be the max int value 2147483647. And yes the calculation converts the points in percentage and the bar show it based on "sections".
UserPostedImage