Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline abcd  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:09:04 PM(UTC)
abcd

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hi Jaben and all,
I am using your yaf version 1.9.6 BETA 1 (Date: 05-09-2011), Now please help me to customize some features of current forum:
1. About 2nd post ad(forum page): I want that this ad do not display on the topic posted by specific user (such as from another sponsor). Example: I have two sponsors A and B(B hire 2nd post ad), when sponsor A post a topic, the ad of sponsor B do not display in topic of sponsor A, but it will display in topic of other forum members.
2. Moderator management: I want that Administrator can manage the moderators, such as: know history of who moderator banned member, delete or move topic ...
3. I am using the ckeditor(HTML), but It is not display the keyboard to type when I use tablet
4. Have Option to turn on/off watch topic and watch forum post
Thanks and best regards,

Edited by user Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:16:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline bbobb  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2012 12:53:20 AM(UTC)
bbobb

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.Medal of Honor for a YAF Database Key Player: Holds the key to YAF database. Bow down!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given for answering tons of support questions and generally helping the community.Medal of Honor for the Support Knight: Given to a community member who has answered lots of support questions.

Man
Russian Federation

Was thanked: 288 time(s) in 254 post(s)
Originally Posted by: abcd Go to Quoted Post

2. Moderator management: I want that Administrator can manage the moderators, such as: know history of who moderator banned member, delete or move topic ...

In the version like on the YAF forum you can see who banned or deleted a user in YAF log, topic moves etc. can be implemented using the ready pattern. All the rest can be done by every developer who currently has time.
In the version you can restrict individual admins access to various admin options, restrict admin groups access to event log events viewing and deleting from it too.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed