Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
public virtual string ModuleId
GetHashCode() returns different values depending on if run in 32 or 64 bit.
"CKEditor (HTML)".GetHashCode().ToString() returns either -880775851 or 1931734265 depending which env you run it in.
Edit: to clarify - if you move your database from one server to another, or if you do change your iis etc etc, there is a chance that the environment will change. It might not be obvious to find the problem with correct editors not showing.
Edited by user
| Reason: Clarification
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.