karn
  •  karn
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2013-09-12T09:17:13Z
it is possible to configure yaf to automatically translate the interface according to the browser language ?

For the moment I chose french as default language and when I test with a browser in English it's still in french

Thanks !
Sponsor
squirrel
2013-09-12T20:10:05Z
ASP.NET automatically tries to determine the language based on browser settings and OS locale settings from the client machine. It it cannot make a determination, it falls back to english (or whatever language is selected as the default language for YAF in the Host settings --

If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend 
karn
  •  karn
  • 52.4% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2013-09-16T10:17:33Z
it is strange, it is seem no work, and I see the navigation menu of this forum in English and not in French (although my browser is in french).
squirrel
2013-09-16T20:00:34Z
Unfortunately, that's going to be more of a .NET/Operating System issue - as .NET handles localization (as far as determining what the user's locale is) internally and passes that determination to YAF.
If you can't find it using the forum search, try my signature link -- searches this site using Google: Google is my Friend 

About Us

The YAF.NET is an open source .NET forum project. YAF.NET is supported by an team of international developers who are build community by building community software.