allaire_
Hello colleagues,

I am trying to integrate YAF and BlogEngine (the latest versions). I have already merged web.config files but, during the execution I receiveng quite strange error message:
Quote:

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Can somebody tell me what does this assembly means('Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation) and why I cannot find it in YAF solution (if it's required indeed)???

Stack trace:
Quote:

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]
System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes) +0
System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes() +49
YAF.Core.<>c__DisplayClass2`1.<FindClassesWithAttribute>b__0(Assembly a) +26
System.Linq.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() +82
YAF.Core.AssemblyExtensions.FindClassesWithAttribute(IEnumerable`1 assemblies) +328
YAF.Core.Modules.DynamicServicesModule.RegisterDynamicServices(Assembly[] assemblies) +175
YAF.Core.Modules.DynamicServicesModule.Load(ContainerBuilder containerBuilder) +30
YAF.Core.BaseModule.Configure(IComponentRegistry componentRegistry) +133
Autofac.ContainerBuilder.Build(IComponentRegistry componentRegistry, Boolean excludeDefaultModules) +127
YAF.Core.BaseModule.RegisterBaseModules(Assembly[] assemblies, IEnumerable`1 exclude) +600
YAF.Core.Modules.BootstrapModule.Load(ContainerBuilder builder) +126
Autofac.ContainerBuilder.Build(IComponentRegistry componentRegistry, Boolean excludeDefaultModules) +127
Autofac.ContainerBuilder.Build(ContainerBuildOptions options) +61
YAF.Core.GlobalContainer..cctor() +10

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'YAF.Core.GlobalContainer' threw an exception.]
YAF.Core.YafTaskModule.Init(HttpApplication httpApplication) +150
System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +530
System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475

[HttpException (0x80004005): The type initializer for 'YAF.Core.GlobalContainer' threw an exception.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12966756
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12806561

!Merged Web.config file! 
Sponsor
Zero2Cool
I don't remember seeing that assembly at all, but the link below might help you find it.

http://stackoverflow.com...ervicelocation-come-from 
tha_watcha
Originally Posted by: allaire_

Hello colleagues,

I am trying to integrate YAF and BlogEngine (the latest versions). I have already merged web.config files but, during the execution I receiveng quite strange error message:

Quote:

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Can somebody tell me what does this assembly means('Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation) and why I cannot find it in YAF solution (if it's required indeed)???

Stack trace:
Quote:

[FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]
System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes) +0
System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes() +49
YAF.Core.<>c__DisplayClass2`1.<FindClassesWithAttribute>b__0(Assembly a) +26
System.Linq.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() +82
YAF.Core.AssemblyExtensions.FindClassesWithAttribute(IEnumerable`1 assemblies) +328
YAF.Core.Modules.DynamicServicesModule.RegisterDynamicServices(Assembly[] assemblies) +175
YAF.Core.Modules.DynamicServicesModule.Load(ContainerBuilder containerBuilder) +30
YAF.Core.BaseModule.RegisterBaseModules(Assembly[] assemblies, IEnumerable`1 exclude) +600
YAF.Core.Modules.BootstrapModule.Load(ContainerBuilder builder) +126
Autofac.ContainerBuilder.Build(ContainerBuildOptions options) +61
YAF.Core.GlobalContainer..cctor() +10

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'YAF.Core.GlobalContainer' threw an exception.]
YAF.Core.YafTaskModule.Init(HttpApplication httpApplication) +150
System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +530
System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475

[HttpException (0x80004005): The type initializer for 'YAF.Core.GlobalContainer' threw an exception.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12966756
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12806561

!Merged Web.config file! 

That is a bug, this will be fixed in the next release (2.1.1), if you are able to compile the source yourself you can apply the fix i committed here
https://github.com/YAFNE...3c9c5250af7ac3238c86a566 

UserPostedImage
tha_watcha
Thanks for the screenshot, i saw this error before. I look in to it soon. Is the yaf forum already installed (did you run the install wizzard yet?)
UserPostedImage