Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I have a website in which I have created a masterpage.
Using the bootstrap framework it works flawlessly with my site, i have a nice nav-bar and footer.
Rather than typing out the menu list items manually I use a sitemap set up. My asp:menu looks like this:
<asp:Menu ID="NavigationMenu" runat="server" EnableViewState="false"
Again all good!
As soon as I add the YAF forum stuff...following the guide to integrate it into a asp.net application (downloading the sample app and following it)..this in essence worked, It displayed and was part of my application.
The issue though arose with my nav-bar. It seemed to loose all bootstrap styling and just looked ugly, it was still responsive in relation to re-sizing the screen.
I have searched this forum and while there is one post about bootstrap it doesn't tell me much!
Any help would be great!
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.