hismightiness
On my YAF-DNN implementation, I just noticed a few oddities that I can't explain.

First, there was a post that was added at least a month ago, which I replied to using the Quick Reply feature. At the time, the reply was there. Today, I noticed that the original post now says it's only 8 days old, and my reply is missing. So I replied again.

There was another new post today that said it was 15 hours old, and I again used the quick reply feature, and the reply appeared to be there. After discovering the issue with the previous post, I came back to this one only to see that it now said it was 2 days old, and my reply was missing here as well.

In both cases, I just replied using the actual reply feature, and so far my replies are still there. Has anyone else run into this before?
Will Strohl
CEO & Founder, Upendo Ventures
UpendoVentures.com 
tha_watcha
Quote:

In both cases, I just replied using the actual reply feature, and so far my replies are still there. Has anyone else run into this before?

No something like that has never occurred before. The code for both quick reply and normal reply is the same. My only idea would be that someone deleted your reply, or maybe a reply of the reply was deleted?!
UserPostedImage
hismightiness
That's interesting. What about the time stamp changes? Ever heard of that happening before?
Will Strohl
CEO & Founder, Upendo Ventures
UpendoVentures.com