Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline tha_watcha  
#16 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 9:04:10 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

Was thanked: 1149 time(s) in 979 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GendrixonEvgeny Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: tha_watcha Go to Quoted Post
Sorry but i guess i can not help you. You wanted to remove the forum from the default.aspx to a separate page right?

With the instructions i give you that would be possible. Did you put the forum control on the forum.aspx page, and removed it from the the default.aspx page?

Yes. We need to move the forum from default.aspx to forum.aspx (which we have done successfully). Everything works perfectly, BUT. Going to the forum at the domain . com domain, we get to the page with the content forum.aspx. And I would like to move to the domain address showed the contents of the new default.aspx on the short domain.dom domain, not domain.com / default.aspx. We placed the control on the forum.aspx page (copying the old page default.aspx). The new default.aspx is now empty.

Oky so when you go to domain.dom you should see an empty page now. If you use the latest urlrewriter.config. or you disable it completely via app.config

Code:
<add key="YAF.EnableURLRewriting" value="false" />

Offline GendrixonEvgeny  
#17 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 9:46:24 AM(UTC)
GendrixonEvgeny

Sorry but i guess i can not help you. You wanted to remove the forum from the default.aspx to a separate page right?

With the instructions i give you that would be possible. Did you put the forum control on the forum.aspx page, and removed it from the the default.aspx page?

Yes. We need to move the forum from default.aspx to forum.aspx (which we have done successfully). Everything works perfectly, BUT. Going to the forum at the domain . com domain, we get to the page with the content forum.aspx. And I would like to move to the domain address showed the contents of the new default.aspx on the short domain.dom domain, not domain.com / default.aspx. We placed the control on the forum.aspx page (copying the old page default.aspx). The new default.aspx is now empty.

Or, by default, when you go to domain . com, you can show the news page.
We have the main page that we need to make the main page. There are also several similar pages. http : // prntscr . com/hcgwr8 If it will be easier - it is possible not to alter default.aspx. Just tell me how easy it is to get this page from the main domain address of the site))

Edited by user Sunday, November 19, 2017 10:00:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline tha_watcha  
#18 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 11:00:53 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Medals: Medal of Honor: Portal Puzzle Master: Portal Puzzle Master for DNNMedal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.DNN Master: DNN Module ManBug Killer Medal of Honor: Medal for being a kick-ass bug killer!Medal of Honor for the Support King: Support King! Amazing asset to the YAF.NET Community.

Germany

We have the main page that we need to make the main page. There are also several similar pages. http : // prntscr . com/hcgwr8 If it will be easier - it is possible not to alter default.aspx. Just tell me how easy it is to get this page from the main domain address of the site))

Sorry but i already wrote how to change the default url or how to modify the default.aspx. i also told you that the sample application contains a live example with a home page and a separate forum page.

Offline GendrixonEvgeny  
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 12:20:04 PM(UTC)
GendrixonEvgeny

Sorry but i already wrote how to change the default url or how to modify the default.aspx. i also told you that the sample application contains a live example with a home page and a separate forum page.

Sorry. We did everything exactly with your advice and achieved the desired result. Now we got addresses of this kind: localhost:50165/forum.aspx?g=news
Will this not be a problem in the future?
Offline tha_watcha  
#20 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 10:49:31 AM(UTC)
tha_watcha

Germany

Sorry. We did everything exactly with your advice and achieved the desired result. Now we got addresses of this kind: localhost:50165/forum.aspx?g=news
Will this not be a problem in the future?

Depends what the original url was if it was localhost:50165/news.aspx then you need to exclude the news.aspx from the urlrewriter

Rss Feed  Atom Feed