Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
My new forum is up and running, although I'm trying to build the use base. There used to be a very popular forum here hosted by a commercial weather site however they abruptly closed it a couple of months ago. After that everyone scattered to various other small forums, which are pretty average in my opinion!
Now the challenge is to get the 10,000 or so people back into one forum!www.weatherforum.com.au
I have managed to PM all the users from the old forum as that functionality is still enabled on it and I have started handing over money to Google for advertising. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to drum up a user base and more importantly to get them to start talking?
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.