To use FreeTextBox do the following:
1. Get FreeTextBox v2 or v3 from www.freetextbox.com
2. Copy "FreeTextBox.dll" to your YAF \bin directory
3. Copy the "FreeTextBox" support directory (in mine it's in \web\aspnet_client) into the YAF \editors directory.
Now you can select FreeTextBox v2 in your board settings.
To use FCK v1 or v2:
1. Download FCK project.
2. Copy the FCK bin file to your YAF \bin directory. (Either FredCK.FCKeditor.dll or FredCK.FCKeditorV2.dll)
3. Make a directory under YAF \editors directory named "FCKEditorV1" or "FCKEditorV2" and copy all the support files for it into there. (In my FCK archive that would be all files and folders under \editor)
Let me know if you still can't get them working.
i´m Newbie in YetAnotherForum.
Till yesterday i installed version 0.9.6 and it worked (with some bugs) very nice.
Today i tried to install the latest version 1.0.0 RC 2.
After updating the Database with the includibg SQL-Scripts i try to log on - and everthing seems to be ok.
Now i tried to edit some posts (wich are created in version 0.9.6). If i open the post with bbcode-editor an save it without any changes ... alle html-tags wasn´t interpreted correct. So i had to setup FCKEditor or FreeTextBox.
I tried it how it was postet here .... i have the following structure in my iis:
The Forum-Directory ist inside wwwroot .....
Can anybody tell me what´s wrong ?
I use FreeTextBox-Version 3.06.
I tried to copy the directory aspnet_client to wwwroot but nothing happened.
I alos tried to modify my web.config with the HTTP-Handlers i found in one of the replys but also nothing happened.
I don´t get any error-messages ... but no all toolbar icons are not shown ...