Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
There seems to be a problem with the way YAF deals with HTTPS hosted sites. When the site is accessed with HTTPS://SITENAME.COM/default.aspx
.... it for some reason tries to use the link HTTP://SITEMANE.COM:443/
which doesn't resolve...
I manually went in and changed for my deployment the following lines, but I think this needs to be addressed for the next release... as the current way is NOT 100% accurate.
bool isSecure = (HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables["HTTPS"] == "ON");
bool isSecure = (serverPort == 443);
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
Not entirely sure what the issue is here -- but I modified the code a bit and added (serverPort == 443)
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.