Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
9 Pages«<56789>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jaben  
#91 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2009 5:39:23 PM(UTC)
Jaben

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.YAF.NET Supporter: Loves YAF.NET!YAF.NET Supporter: Supports our efforts. Thank you.Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given to a community member who tirelessly answers tons of support questions.

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 199 post(s)
mack wrote:
mack wrote:
I found a possible bug. When you 'report spam' or 'report abuse'.. can click 'moderate'. You can click the number of reports to I guess view data, but I get the error:
System.ArgumentException: Flags is neither a DataColumn nor a DataRelation for table Table.
at System.Data.DataRowView.get_Item(String property)
at YAF.Pages.moderate.reportedposts.FormatMessage(DataRowView row)
at ASP.pages_moderate_reportedposts_ascx.__DataBind__control15(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding)
at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren()
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren()
at YAF.Pages.moderate.reportedposts.BindData()
at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I can also report myself... I am using the SVN version. Not sure if this version will do it.

You need to re-run the install and update the SQL from the latest version.
Offline mack  
#92 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2009 11:05:36 PM(UTC)
mack

Thanks! I updated the latest SVN and it worked! Sweet.
Offline mack  
#93 Posted : Thursday, February 5, 2009 6:16:03 PM(UTC)
mack

I'm back with more. I have the latest SVN and I get this error when trying to delete a forum:

Code:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_yaf_Topic_yaf_Poll". The conflict occurred in database "BlackCrystalDb", table "dbo.yaf_Topic", column 'PollID'.
The statement has been terminated.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at YAF.Classes.Data.DBAccess.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlCommand cmd, Boolean transaction) in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Data\DBAccess.cs:line 390
   at YAF.Classes.Data.DB.topic_delete(Object topicID, Object eraseTopic) in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Data\DB.cs:line 2970
   at YAF.Classes.Data.DB.forum_deleteAttachments(Object forumID) in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Data\DB.cs:line 1046
   at YAF.Classes.Data.DB.forum_delete(Object forumID) in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Data\DB.cs:line 1067
   at YAF.Pages.Admin.forums.ForumList_ItemCommand(Object source, RepeaterCommandEventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnBubbleEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.RepeaterItem.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Thanks again Very Happy
Offline mack  
#94 Posted : Thursday, February 5, 2009 6:21:32 PM(UTC)
mack

I was able to delete the forum after I deleted the poll inside of it. Which gave me the idea after reading the error message. I'm also curious.. I noticed that the path:
"S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Data\DBAccess.cs".. thats my computer. I'm not running it on my computer, I'm running it on a dedicated server. Why the heck is it saying the error is there? I checked the date/time, it's 5:21 AM 2/6/09 which is when that error occurred.. weird!
Offline mack  
#95 Posted : Friday, February 6, 2009 3:19:29 AM(UTC)
mack

I don't know why we can't edit our posts here Sad

Anyway, I found another bug (YAY). When I create a subforum, and then go to it and try to create a new topic it sends me back to the wrong discussion forum. Not sure why; if it's a cache problem or what. I did clear the cache. Next time it happens I will reset the application pool it runs on. Right now it's on a shared application pool for basic websites. That could be the issue, not sure. Anyone else have this error? It seems to fix itself after a few minutes. That's why I think it's cache related.
Offline midwestSS  
#96 Posted : Monday, February 9, 2009 4:01:26 AM(UTC)
midwestSS

Medals: Medal of Honor for Bug Finder: Given for kick-assery at finding bugs by being excellent at QA.Medal of Open Source Contributer: Given to someone who gets open source and gives back to the community.

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
mack wrote:

Anyway, I found another bug (YAY). When I create a subforum, and then go to it and try to create a new topic it sends me back to the wrong discussion forum. Not sure why; if it's a cache problem or what. I did clear the cache. Next time it happens I will reset the application pool it runs on. Right now it's on a shared application pool for basic websites. That could be the issue, not sure. Anyone else have this error? It seems to fix itself after a few minutes. That's why I think it's cache related.

Have you turned "is moderated" off?
Offline Jaben  
#97 Posted : Monday, February 9, 2009 5:56:19 AM(UTC)
Jaben

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.YAF.NET Supporter: Loves YAF.NET!YAF.NET Supporter: Supports our efforts. Thank you.Medal of Honor for the Support King: Given to a community member who tirelessly answers tons of support questions.

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 199 post(s)
mack wrote:

Just an oversight... should work now.
Offline mack  
#98 Posted : Monday, February 9, 2009 6:40:42 AM(UTC)
mack

Jaben wrote:
mack wrote:

Just an oversight... should work now.

Thanks, I don't want to spam the forums with bug reports etc. Keep up the good work Very Happy
Offline schworak  
#99 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:52:25 PM(UTC)
schworak

The upgrade looks awesome. I am running 1.9.1 under DNN right now. Any idea when the new version will be available for DNN? Or even when the official release will be out? The BBCodes are my #1 concern the the moment but the over look/feel of the new version is fantastic.
Offline mack  
#100 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2009 10:49:33 PM(UTC)
mack

I fixed this issue, I reran the installer. I updated to the latest SVN, and I can't login. It says wrong user name and password. What changed that would cause this? Messed with it for a few hours and it's not working. Redownloaded, recompiled, etc. Cleaned web.config, updated DB, and so on. Now I'm to the point that I can't see things that pop up to say the password is wrong. It doesn't do anything now when I login.

On my current forum (live), when someone tried to login they get an error saying the password was wrong.

This is what they said:

Quote:
I just wanted to aswer the questions on the forum and I see that I
> cannot log in to it. Everytime I type in username and the right
> password and press Log In, I'm redirected to the forum as if I weren't
> logged in. I tried to delete cookies and to use a different
> browser(IE) but that didn't work either. Is that a problem you know or
> is that something new?

And then:
Quote:

I figured out that when I try to login from another IP address, it throws
> an
> error "Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again". I think
> the
> best solution would be if you deleted my account and I would then create
> a
> new one.

Edited by user Friday, March 6, 2009 7:56:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline test2005  
#101 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2009 6:38:44 AM(UTC)
test2005

Medals: Medal of Honor Key: Given to pillars of the community who are key players in the YAF community and project.

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

FTS is not enabled. Run the FTS script.

.....the man in black fled across the desert..........and the gunslinger followed.....
Offline mack  
#102 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2009 2:39:53 PM(UTC)
mack

Fixed read ^^
Offline mack  
#103 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2009 12:44:15 AM(UTC)
mack

Here are the errors I get when the user creates/login:

Quote:

System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.Init(IInternalConfigRoot configRoot, BaseConfigurationRecord parent, String configPath, String locationSubPath)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.GetConfigRecord(String configPath)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.GetUniqueConfigRecord(String configPath)
at System.Web.CachedPathData.Init(CachedPathData parentData)
at System.Web.CachedPathData.GetConfigPathData(String configPath)
at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String configKey)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.get_ConnectionStrings()
at YAF.Classes.Config.get_ConnectionString() in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Config\Config.cs:line 205
at YAF.Classes.Data.YafDBConnManager.InitConnection() in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Data\DBAccess.cs:line 50
at YAF.Classes.Data.DBAccess.GetDatasetBasic(SqlCommand cmd, Boolean transaction) in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Data\DBAccess.cs:line 263
at YAF.Classes.Data.DBAccess.GetData(SqlCommand cmd, Boolean transaction) in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Data\DBAccess.cs:line 327
at YAF.Classes.Data.DB.mail_list(Object processId) in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Data\DB.cs:line 1541
at YAF.Classes.Utils.SendMailThread.SendMailThreaded(Int32 uniqueId) in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Utils\Mail\SendMail.cs:line 114

Quote:

System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster. ---> System.Web.UI.ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
Client IP: IP
Port: 2350
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98)
ViewState: /wEPDwUKLTY5MjQzNzA1NQ9kFgICBQ9kFgICAQ9kFgICAg9kFgZmD2QWAmYPZBYCAgEPZBYEZg9kFgJmDw8WAh4EVGV4dAUMTm90aWZpY2F0aW9uZGQCAg9kFgRmDw8WBB8ABQJPSx4NT25DbGllbnRDbGljawUyJGZpbmQoJ0ZvcnVtUGFnZUVycm9yUG9wdXAnKS5oaWRlKCk7IHJldHVybiBmYWxzZTtkZAIBDw8WAh8ABQZDYW5jZWwWAh4Fc3R5bGUFDGRpc3BsYXk6bm9uZWQCAQ8WAh4KUGFnZUxpbmtEVDLoCwABAAAA/////wEAAAAAAAAADAIAAABOU3lzdGVtLkRhdGEsIFZlcnNpb249Mi4wLjAuMCwgQ3VsdHVyZT1uZXV0cmFsLCBQdWJsaWNLZXlUb2tlbj1iNzdhNWM1NjE5
Referer: http://forums.black-crys...schedule-for-SUNDAY.aspx
Path: /Default.aspx ---> System.Web.HttpException: Unable to validate data.
at System.Web.Configuration.MachineKeySection.GetDecodedData(Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& dataLength)
at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError)
at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString)
at System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState)
at System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load()
at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium()
at System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState()

Error Guest 3/7/2009 6:04:15 AM

Quote:

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
at YAF.Classes.Utils.YafStaticData.TimeZones() in S:\Websites\yafdotnet\trunk\yafsrc\YAF.Classes\YAF.Classes.Utils\StaticData.cs:line 46
at YAF.Pages.register.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

Offline sainath  
#104 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2009 11:12:20 PM(UTC)
sainath

Surprisedops: Surprisedops: Surprisedops: Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Twisted Evil Shocked Rolling Eyes 8) Very Happy Arrow Exclamation Arrow Down Evil or Very Mad Idea Laughing Surprised
okeyes wrote:
Jaben wrote:
ivanpank wrote:
Jaben wrote:
ivanpank wrote:
Is there anything wrong here?

line 529, file ReplaceRules.cs

private string _replaceFormat = "黢襸1}曛{0}蹑?;

If it works, than it's fine.

It can't work.

Please explain. This is the actual code: "÷ñÒ{1}êÖ{0}õæ÷"

there is wrong yet..some thing need to be fix.

Offline mack  
#105 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:04:34 AM(UTC)
mack

Fixed my issue by having both the people switch their default language to US/English.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed