Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
6 Pages«<3456>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline midwestSS  
#61 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:16:32 PM(UTC)
midwestSS

Medals: Medal of Honor for Bug Finder: Given for kick-assery at finding bugs by being excellent at QA.Medal of Open Source Contributer: Given to someone who gets open source and gives back to the community.

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
oh now you're makin me drool with anticipation.. LOL
Offline mdlesk  
#62 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2008 12:49:39 PM(UTC)
mdlesk

I just wanted to provide an update on the status of the control. It's approx. 90% complete. I just need to do some checks on the smilies, such as checking escape characters. Other than that everything is functioning properly. You can expect a release tomorrow, hopefully by noon eastern time.
Offline midwestSS  
#63 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2008 10:25:13 PM(UTC)
midwestSS

Medals: Medal of Honor for Bug Finder: Given for kick-assery at finding bugs by being excellent at QA.Medal of Open Source Contributer: Given to someone who gets open source and gives back to the community.

Hey, how's it going? just checking in on the progress..no pressures
Offline mdlesk  
#64 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 3:13:02 AM(UTC)
mdlesk

Things were working locally so I decided to deploy to a godaddy server and it's not working on there so tonight I'm going to see what's going on with that.
Offline midwestSS  
#65 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2008 5:24:55 AM(UTC)
midwestSS

DOH
I have a local server that I run my stuff on. i dont use a hosting company. maybe it will work for me.
id be happy to be your other tester.
Offline vash  
#66 Posted : Saturday, November 22, 2008 8:07:07 PM(UTC)
vash

Any News regarding this? Neutral
Offline vash  
#67 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2008 8:13:00 PM(UTC)
vash

Hi, is it possible to add the shoutbox in a different page other than forum.ascx? I've tried adding it on a new page but could not get the shoutbox to display. Please see attached files

Thanks...
File Attachment(s):
chatbox.zip (3kb) downloaded 102 time(s).
Offline midwestSS  
#68 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2008 11:08:26 PM(UTC)
midwestSS

vash wrote:
Any News regarding this? Neutral

i know he had some issues running it on a godaddy site.
i offered to test it on my local server that i have running sql express so i can test it in a local environment, removing the hosted environment issue(s).
he was supposed to send me what he had last weekend, but I hadnt heard from him. I was not going to push the issue since he has done so much for us.
my big issue right now is that my smilies dont work properly, and you cant set security on the shoutbox so non members cant see it.. all of which are going to be fixed on his next release.
Offline vash  
#69 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:44:34 PM(UTC)
vash

aah... the joys of waiting. Just like a father waiting for his laboring wife to deliver their baby Cheesy Grin
Offline midwestSS  
#70 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 10:05:18 AM(UTC)
midwestSS

Update by chance??
Offline vash  
#71 Posted : Monday, December 8, 2008 8:02:25 PM(UTC)
vash

any news on this? Confused:
Offline continienzo  
#72 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2008 9:46:48 PM(UTC)
continienzo

Medals: Medal of Open Source Contributer: Given to someone who gets open source and gives back to the community.

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
That doen't work, plus I would like let you all know that there was aready a tagboard posted by me: http://forum.yetanotherf...utbox-for-yaf-forum.aspx

This guys just copied my code taking copyright Evil or Very Mad and added some stuffs that don't work

Plus mine is working fine, and maybe I will realease soon a working version with smilies and with an ajax bugfix that cause randomly error messages alrt...
Bye Wink
Offline midwestSS  
#73 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2008 4:47:05 AM(UTC)
midwestSS

continezo, will you release yours pre compiled?
Offline vash  
#74 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2008 8:53:28 PM(UTC)
vash

continienzo wrote:
That doen't work, plus I would like let you all know that there was aready a tagboard posted by me: http://forum.yetanotherf...utbox-for-yaf-forum.aspx

This guys just copied my code taking copyright Evil or Very Mad and added some stuffs that don't work

Plus mine is working fine, and maybe I will realease soon a working version with smilies and with an ajax bugfix that cause randomly error messages alrt...
Bye Wink

Ah.. I thought you were comrades since you both presented the same chatbox. So this is the very reason why we never heard again from the other guy Cheesy Grin

Thanks continienzo for clarifying this Wink
Offline midwestSS  
#75 Posted : Friday, December 26, 2008 10:10:06 PM(UTC)
midwestSS

continienzo , do you plan on a new release, pre compliled by chance?
Rss Feed  Atom Feed