Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I have just migrated my forum from a SQL Express 2005 machine to an SQL Standard 2008 machine and I copied the database across and now I seem to have a problem I can view the forum's but cant open any posts, make any new posts, click the admin and members buttons as I get an error
"There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available."
I have run the /install page again but still no luck.
has anyone ever encounted this problem before? the version im using is the latest RC2 of 1.9.3
any help will be much appreciated 🙂
Most likely during the transfer the "Views" were converted to actual tables -- which will cause it to fail. It could also have not copied the auto-incremental fields as well -- it does that sometimes.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.