Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I'm integrating YAF with my existing e-commerce website using asp.net membership framework. I got everything working.
The only problem is that my existing website uses customer e-mails as username and I can't display those e-mails in the forum.
Is there anyway to select user profile nickname instead yaf user table name column value as topic last post user or posts users?
- on SP yaf_topic_list: LastUserName = IsNull(c.LastUserName,(select Name from [dbo].[yaf_User] x where x.UserID=c.LastUserID))
- on SP yaf_topic_latest: LastUserName = IsNull(t.LastUserName,(select [Name] from [dbo].[yaf_User] x where x.UserID = t.LastUserID))
- on SP yaf_post_list: UserName = IsNull(a.UserName,b.Name)
Topic starter also displays user e-mail(on SP yaf_topic_list: Starter = IsNull(c.UserName,b.Name)).
Anyone knows how to display user profile nickname instead?? Is it possible?!
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.