Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Is yaf compatible with windowXp 64 bit
Since its web-based, as long as you've got .NET 2.0 installed, it'll work.
"It's a case of RTFM.. the only problem being we don't have a manual!"
When I post FP:Mek
in a topic, I'm leaving my footprint there so I can track it once I get into coding/supporting. (Yes I stole this off Ederon 🙂 )
If im using sql 2008 in 64 bit for my db
Doesn't change the answer any.
Are you having problems making it work? If so, post about those problems and someone in a miniskirt will assist you.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.