Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
For login, would be a nice feature to let users enter either username or email address. My experience has been a lot of folks forget the username they signed up with, but since email is unique = no brainer. Should be fairly easy to implement, would be a nice feature to add (i.e. a checkbox somewhere in Admin "Allow users to authenticate via email AND/OR username") ... unless I missed something I didn't see it anywhere yet. We've done it before with a previous membership provider, may even be a simple config change, I just can't remember right now...
BTW - Great job on the forums all, spent about 20 hours playing with some demos this past weekend, very solid package, I see a great future for this software! Looking forward to contributing the community over the next several months...
Thanks for your kudos -- it's appreciated! Easy to add that option -- I'll add it to the list.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.