Guillermo
  •  Guillermo
  • 53% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2008-06-18T00:19:06Z
:?: Why the dates of the files inside the source code zip are much more older than the dates of the files in the MODULE?

For example in the DotNetNukeModule.ascx file

- In the source code zip the date of the last modification is Tuesday, 04th of September of 2007, 1:19:36 and the size of the module is 311 bytes (311 bytes)
- When in the MOUDULE zip the date of the last modification is Wednesday, 18th of Jun of 2008, 12:58:35 and the size of the module is 309 bytes (309 bytes).

I want to modify the code, but the source code is not up to date!!

:?: Another question. To include the source code in the DNN module I just have to drag the files in the source zip to the YetAnotherForumDotNet folder. Isn't it?

Sponsor
Boskone
2008-06-18T12:03:34Z
As far a I know, and Jaben can correct me, not too much has been done by the development team with Dnn integration. I have been doing some testing myself and posted the results.

In order to work on the DotNetNukeModule.ascx etc, you will have to convert the source code yourself to web site project type, not the web application project type that you downloaded. You will also have to have a copy of DotNetNuke.dll in the bin directory.

Boskone - A DotNetNuke user.
RDSCC 
Guillermo
  •  Guillermo
  • 53% (Neutral)
  • YAF Forumling Topic Starter
2008-06-19T01:02:31Z

Quote:

In order to work on the DotNetNukeModule.ascx etc, you will have to convert the source code yourself to web site project type, not the web application project type that you downloaded. You will also have to have a copy of DotNetNuke.dll in the bin directory.

Thanks for all.

I'm very new in Visual Studio. Is it very difficult to convert the source code to web site project:?: Can you give me some advice to do that:?:

Thanks in advance.
Boskone
2008-06-19T12:20:40Z
I posted the modifications I have done here .
Boskone - A DotNetNuke user.
RDSCC